Brian is an Associate with PIB Law, and focuses his practice on the representation of financial institutions in connection with financial services-related litigation, regulatory and transactional matters. He has extensive experience in managing complex commercial litigation matters from inception through resolution. Brian is admitted to practice law in the States of New York and New Jersey, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the United States District Court for the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Brian was an Associate-Principal at Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, where his practice focused on the representation of design professionals in multi-million dollar construction and commercial litigation matters. Previously, Brian was an Associate at McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP, where he managed the daily litigation activities in cases involving contract disputes, professional malpractice, product liability, property damage, toxic exposure and insurance-related matters.
Brian received his Juris Doctor from New York Law School, where he also served as Notes & Comments Editor for the NYLS Journal of International and Comparative Law. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Ohio State University.
- Represented a national design & engineering firm in a $30 million dispute involving allegations of breach of contract and design defect.
- Obtained a $12 million award at arbitration in a dispute between international companies in connection with a contractor dispute involving an infrastructure project in Africa.
- Obtained a defense verdict at trial for a law firm facing allegations of professional malpractice.
- Obtained summary judgment for clients in construction-related matters involving New York Construction Labor Law.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of individuals and firms facing allegations of professional malpractice.
Fossing v. Townsend Manor Inn, Inc., et al., 72 A.D.3d 884, 900 N.Y.S.2d 101 (2nd Dep’t. 2010)
Fidelity and Deposit Insurance Company of Maryland v. Kim, et al., 2009 WL 3347077 (E.D.N.Y. 2009)
TMB Communications v. Preefer, 61 A.D.3d 450, 883 N.Y.S.2d 904 (1st Dep’t. 2009)
Lichtenstein, et al. v. Fantastic Merchandise Corp., et al., 46 A.D.3d 762, 850 N.Y.S.2d 463 (2nd Dep’t. 2007)
In the Matter of Markowitz, 28 A.D.3d 667, 813 N.Y.S.2d 660 (2nd Dep’t. 2006)
Zaslowsky, et al. v. J.M. Dennis Construction Company Corp., et al., 26 A.D.3d 372, 810 N.Y.S.2d 484 (2nd Dep’t. 2006)
New Jersey State Bar Association - Member, Construction Law Section
New York State Bar Association - Member
- Office: Somerset, NJ
- Direct: 908.300.3194
- Main: 908.725.9700
- Fax: 908.333.6230
- Email: email@example.com