Diane is an Associate with PIB Law and focuses her practice on the representation of financial institutions in connection with commercial, business and intellectual property litigation.
Prior to joining PIB Law, Diane was an Associate at Axinn, Veltrop and Harkrider LLP, where her practice focused on the representation of clients in commercial litigation and patent litigation in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Prior to that, Diane was an Associate at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, where her practice focused on the representation of clients in patent, trademark and trade secret litigation and intellectual property due diligence and agreements.
Diane received her Master of Laws in Trial Advocacy from Temple University Beasley School of Law and her Juris Doctor from Rutgers University. She received a Bachelor of Science degree, summa cum laude, from New Jersey Institute of Technology and a Master of Business Administration degree, magna cum laude, from Rutgers University. She is admitted to practice law in the States of New Jersey and New York, the District of Columbia and the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Publications and Seminars:
- "Authorized Generics and Pay-for-Delay: Where Patent Law and Antitrust Law Meet." American Chemical Society National Meeting (Boston, MA, Aug. 23, 2010).
- "Developing a Due Diligence Checklist that Combines the Business Objectives of a Deal with a Comprehensive IP Assessment." Medical Device Licensing, Co-Development, and Collaborative Agreements Conference. American Conference Institute (Chicago, IL, Nov. 14, 2012).
- The Sedona Conference® Working Group 10 on Best Practices in Patent Litigation Post-AIA (Washington, DC, Sept. 2013; San Francisco Apr. 2014).
- "Strategies to Address NPEs Targeting the Medical Device Industry," Corporate Counsel (Feb. 4, 2014).
- Office: Somerset, NJ
- Direct: 908.333.3553
- Main: 908.725.9700
- Fax: 908.333.6230
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org